Men’s Health care should be paid special attention to. The age of 40 is considered to be a crisis for men. According to Canadian Family Pharmacy statistics, about 50% of men face serious health problems during this period. What is the reason?
Men’s Health: Estrogens
Yes, that is the issue of major problems. First of all, estrogens give may troubles to ladies, but at the same time protect against diseases and aging. Men contain a less amount of estrogens in principle, and this fact makes the stronger sex more vulnerable to various disease, for example cardiovascular.
The volume of male sex hormones – androgens – decreases with age.
Testosterone is responsible for the short-term sexual response. The level of testosterone is also decreasing with age. If there is no free testosterone, a man can develop erectile dysfunction. Its production has been reducing since the age of 30-35, by 1-2% annually. You may calculate, it is possible to “lose” up to 15% of male hormones up to the age 40-45. It’s important to get timely erectile dysfunction treatment. Consult a specialist and buy Canadian Family Pharmacy ED drugs online: Viagra, Cialis, Viagra Super Active+, Levitra, Viagra Professional.
Many people associate testosterone with the reproductive and sexual function. Indeed, it regulates the pituitary gland, which is responsible for the normal operation of the genitals, but this hormone also regulates the exchange of proteins, fats and cholesterol. According to their chemical structure, it is an anabolic steroid and responsible for maintenance of muscle mass and burning of lipids.
With age, when the production of testosterone decreases inevitably, a man’s figure is beginning to acquire female traits: full hips, shoulders, chest, bulging belly. Lack of exercise and poor diet also aggravate the situation. A car increasingly replaces walking, and the table is “breaking” from fatty and spicy food, due to this natural fat burning processes are slowed down, men develop obesity, increased blood pressure, coronary heart disease and diabetes. These diseases contribute to a further reduction in the testosterone level.
It’s posible to raise the testosterone level by special medications. Buy Canadian Family Pharmacy testosterone boosters online: Tribulus Power, Tribulus Plus.
In recent years, doctors’ view on the adipose tissue has changed dramatically. Currently, it is considered an organ of the endocrine system, influencing the metabolism. Male sex hormones testosterone and androstenedione in the adipose tissue are transformed into women’s – estradiol and estrone. This leads to a decrease in the general level of blood, and male sex hormones determine the functioning of almost all organs of the body. Besides, a lack of testosterone leads to obesity.
Canadian Family Pharmacy studies have shown that if the testosterone level is reduced for at least a quarter of the norm, the risk of death from cardiovascular diseases in men is increased by 40%.
Men’s Diseases after 40
- Men’s age of 40-50 is the peak of cardiovascular diseases. It is believed that this happens due to stress. On the one hand, it’s the so-called “prime of life period” – a man has achieved a lot and there is a desire for new challenges. But on the other hand, a significant part of a man’s life has already passed and a man has less time to achieve his plans… That is why a man is trying to catch the maximum. But this is only one aspect of the problem;
- circulatory problems. Blood vessels are constricted due to the development of fibrous connective tissue which grows in the heart muscle. Blood flows more slowly and organs do not get enough nutrition;
- the growth of fibrous tissue is a natural and inevitable process. However, women has this period later – at the age of 55, at the time of menopause. But such diseases as atherosclerosis, hypertension, diabetes and stresses aggravate these symptoms. As a result even young and strong men may experience heart attacks and strokes. By the way, the same hormones increase the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Estrogens influence the woman’s heart positively, while they bring “heart problems” to men (in a case of high level).
For the prevention of aging you should, first of all, men’s lifestyle is extremely important – you should be active. Besides, your diet should not contain excess carbohydrates and fats.
After 40 a man must be examined by the urologist and to take a blood test for prostate once a year. This allows detecting violations at an early stage.
Men’s Health: Tips by Canadian Family Pharmacy
- Read more, go to the theater and exhibitions, listen to music. There is a good English saying: “What we do not use, that does not work.” If you do not use the brain fully, it will not operate at full capacity;
- reduce the consumption of beer. This beverage contains hops which has isoflavones – plant estrogens. By their structure, they resemble the female sex hormones, and that is why they foster the same mechanisms of obesity;
- enjoy life. When a man feels excitement, the level of testosterone in blood increases, along with the effectiveness of action. It is a vicious circle, but a positive one.
Men up to 40 years to maintain the body in good shape, Doctors recommend exercise 1 hour a day for young men, 1.5 hours per day – for men over the age of 40.
Men’s Health Care Activities
Men around the age of forty should be checked for:
- Blood on the content of cholesterol – once a year, to prevent the development of atherosclerosis;
- blood pressure – control twice a year. If the figures are higher than 140/80 mm hg, men should seek an urgent medical attention;
- the heart – undergo an electrocardiogram in time to prevent a heart attack;
- lungs – should be checked once a year, for smokers – twice a year to evaluate the condition of the lungs;
- blood level in blood – once a year. If there are “aggravating circumstances” – high blood pressure, high cholesterol, overweight – take the analysis 3-4 times a year. This will give an opportunity to identify 2-type-diabetes, very common for men over 40.
The Best Men’s Health Products:
- dark green vegetables;
- parsley root;
- nuts and seeds;
- foods high in zinc;
- low-glycemic fruits
- not fat meat;
- vitamin E products;
- vegetable oil.
The article is released by Canadian Family Pharmacy professional team.